Thanks to Affectioknit for awarding me this Brillante award. I am pleased to accept it and nominate the following in turn:
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs for the people you’ve nominated.
I spent a very pleasant hour in my sewing room yesterday, taking out all my yarn leftovers (I don’t have a stash) and thinking of ways to use them up. I had this ball of Bernat Softee Chunky that I bought with the idea that I’d swatch for a sweater or cardigan, but I changed my mind. So I knitted up this hat from the pattern on the ball band instead.
It came out with a circumference of 16 inches unstretched – it stretches to 21 – and is 6.75 inches in depth. It would fit a 2 – 4 year old child. The colour is called taupe twist; hopefully you can see the colour below.
I would be happy to mail this anywhere in the world to someone who’d like to have it. Please leave a comment on this post and I’ll draw a name at random in a couple of days.