Four years ago (thanks Ravelry, I would never have remembered that) I knitted a top down green cardigan that I designed myself. Whilst it was meant to be big and cosy to add extra warmth over another sweater in the winter, I didn’t anticipate just how big and heavy it would be. The armholes were huge, the sleeves too long, and the buttons were too small so it didn’t stay fastened.
I used two strands of acrylic, and looking at the colour now I find it very insipid. My recent closet cleanout resulted in the cardigan going in the bag for the thrift store.
A couple of days later I had the idea of unravelling it instead. So that’s what I did today.