Two granny strips, a dot strip, and a stripey strip. Plus a partial granny strip. I needed a vertical stripe and rather than use the shell stitch in the original Groovyghan pattern I went for a simple straight granny stitch section. So easy to add to the side of the granny strip. I hope it fits the dot section okay. Eight rows done so far, but I think it needs to be at least as wide as the other stripe strip. In the photos, the light green is standing out and looking almost yellow, but it is duller and blends in well in real life.
It looks like it will be finished by the deadline I have set for myself. Deadlines are great for discouraging procrastination, though I’m not having any problem staying motivated for this project.
Granny Squares are my absolute favorite! your pattern looks awesome and fun.