What do you do with a home day?
So far, mine looks like this:
- get up a little later than usual
- have a slow start to the action by messing about with email, Facebook, Ravelry etc on my iPad
- eat breakfast (toast and marmalade, mmm!)
- put away laundry, do more laundry, clean bathrooms and kitchen, water plants (discover aloe vera is definitely not thriving since I divided it up and repotted, so put the pots in timeout on the deck)
- enjoy some couch time with my crochet and my video lectures (Chinese Thought meets Modern Science)
Plans for the rest of the day include:
- prepping dinner
- tackling the table runner/placemats sewing project (even if I just get this started, I will feel better about it)
- going for a walk and maybe even picking up some dumbbells for an actual workout
I have to confess that one of my favourite emails to receive is the Google Calendar notification that tells me, “You have no events scheduled for today.” But as you can see, I’m not doing nothing!