Well, I spiffed up my couch cushions…
I’ve had this cheap and cheerful fabric around for at least a year, I think, and I still have about four metres each of lime on white and orange on white to use up! This worked well for my couch cushions because the couch is brown and I love turquoise. I just cut a metre of fabric, trimmed some off the width to square it up, then put the cushion in the middle, brought in two corners, then brought in the other two corners and tied them together. So much quicker than crocheting or sewing!
My crochet news is that I have finished the Happy-go-Lacy shawl, washed it and pinned it to my ever-so-sophisticated blocking mats. It should be dry very soon as it’s thin yarn and the weather is warm and dry. After I took this photo on my kitchen floor, I very carefully dragged the whole shebang into the living room where it will hopefully not be in the way.
This used three balls of Red Heart Heart and Sole and a 6mm hook. Next, my boss would like me to make something out of the RH Scrubby which should be fairly quick, though the yarn is quite rough and I’m not sure what it’s going to be like to work with.