The patchwork tote that I envisaged last week is now a reality. It always feels like free fabric when you piece a lot of scraps together.
I confess I did buy fabric for the lining. The zipper is one of my cheapie ones from an online purchase (they work out at about 35 cents each) and the pink fabric for the pocket lining was in the stash.
I hit a snag after putting it all together. I realised that the large curtain grommets that I planned to use wouldn’t work because of the zipper pocket. I should have placed it lower down.
So a quick purchase of emergency 14mm grommets later, I had my handles sorted.
This bag is super roomy and I love it!